Monday, May 19, 2014

May Meeting--just around the corner!

Our May meeting will be Tuesday, May 27 at Bethany United Methodist Church, 118 W. 3rd South Street in Summerville. The program will be taught by Eileen and involves knitting with beads!  If you'd like to participate, here are the supplies you need to bring:


  • Size 7 circle needle on a 16 inch cord
  • 120 yards of worsted weight yarn, 
  • 24 pony beads
  • Size C crochet hook

Social Half Hour begins at 6 with snacks (I hear there will be an amazing pound cake!) and the meeting will start promptly at 6:30.  If you recall from April, we are condensing the business portion of the meeting to give more time to the programs.  If there are any committee reports, email them to me at knitoasis@gmail.com or to the Guild mailbox flowertownknittingguild@gmail.com and we will get those sent to all members before next Tuesday!

Hope to see you all then!
~~Tamara 

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to remember what we are making?? So I can decide which worsted weight I want to use. And aren't there different sizes of pony beads? Can anyone point me in the right direction?

    ReplyDelete